Thursday night I met up with Natalie at Thai Passion. It was a lot of fun. She showed me this really awesome piece she had made in silversmithing class. Then we were talking about reading, and Natalie said that there was a short story she had read a while back, and always wished she knew who the author was. She told me about the story, and I had a major nerd meltdown when I realized it was (my favorite writer) Alice Munro. I have a mild to moderate Alice Munro obsession.

This weekend Shea and I went thrift store shopping. I found a little brown ceramic bird planter for $1.99, and a red rug for the craft room for $24.99! It looks really good in there and the Nuge loves it.

We also played tennis Friday and Saturday! We have been playing a lot lately, and it is really good exercise. I'm not that great yet, but we signed up for lessons next month.



I finally got some old photos off my camera, and I had to share this one. It is from a few weeks ago when we were dog-sitting Juan C. I let the dogs out in the yard for a while, and when went to let them back in, only Reggie came and not Juan C. After a while I wondered what he was doing out there, and I found him sunning himself. OHMYGOD I miss that guy. He is really adorable. I also have a little video to post whenever I figure out how to do that.

xoxo,
s

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home