I finally got to talk to my sister Porridge on Monday night. She is an OB/GYN now! My sister, from whom I could always get a laugh with the "Me-Maw" song, is delivering babies and doing c-sections and running through the hospital when someone pages her.* That is awesome. It does not seem fun to be a resident, though. I can't believe they make them work for like, fourteen hours straight, and then go, "Hey, could you come down here and do this surgery now? Thanks!" Weak! Give Porridge a break. Porridge is tired.
I asked her about my ear infection (did I just blog about an ear infection? What is happening to me), and she was like, "It's this, do this," etc. and she was right and it went away.
*In case you were wondering, the Me-Maw song's only lyrics are "Me-maw, eh eh eh eh eh."
What did she tell you to do? My ear is kind of hurting! Also, you must sing the Me-maw song for us someday. I will buy the drinks if that is what it takes! ;)
Dewdrop Falling said...
9:19 PM